Macaroni salad is a summer staple, so why shouldn’t it be healthy? Our friends at Godalo Demo Company asked the same question and came up with this tasty and healthy vegan recipe. We think you will like it!
- 2 1/2 cups Uncooked Macaroni Pasta
- 10 oz Trazza Baba Ganoush or Trazza Cilantro Lime Hummus
- 2 tbsp Trazza Toum Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
- 9.5 oz Trazza Tabouleh
- 4 sprigs Green Onions
- 3 stalks Celery, sliced
- 2 medium Carrots, shredded
- Cook macaroni pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large mixing bowl, combine Baba Ganoush (or hummus), Toum garlic sauce, vegan mayonnaise, sea salt
and black pepper to taste. Whisk until well mixed.
- When pasta is cooked, drain well in a colander and immediately add to mixing bowl.
- Add tabouleh, green onions, celery and carrots.
- Mix well by folding gently with a spatula or large mixing spoon. Don't over mix
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.