Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 Minutes
Ready In: Less than 30 minutes.
Roasted baby portabella mushrooms stuffed with vegan Baba Ghanooj is a match made in heaven! Roasting brings out the rich smoky flavor in each and the combination simply delicious. Simple to make, these are a great snack or healthy, elegant appetizer!
- Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- Trazza Baba Ghanooj
- Plain Panko Breadcrumbs, or Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems. Gently pat dry with a paper towel.
- Fill each mushroom with approximately 1 tsp of Trazza Baba Ghanooj (amount needed will vary depending on the size of the mushroom) and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the stuffed mushrooms. Repeat with the parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
Serve warm and enjoy!