The natural pesto flavor highlighted by basil and garlic with fresh citrus undertones make this vegan hummus a healthy, delicious and versatile dip or spread.
Garbanzo Beans, Tahini (Ground Sesame), Basil, Garlic, Non-GMO Citric Acid, Sea Salt
Servings: about 9, Serv. size: 2 tbsp (30g), Amount per serving:
Calories 60, Total Fat 2.5g (3% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 105mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (0% DV).