Trazza’s original organic hummus offers the perfect balance of natural flavor and smooth texture. A healthy, authentic classic hummus you can feel good about eating with a taste that never grows old! Now 100% organic and vegan!

Coming soon in 1 pound packaging!


Organic Garbanzo Beans, Organic Tahini (Ground Sesame Seeds), Organic Garlic, Non GMO Citric Acid, Sea Salt.

Nutritional Facts

Servings: about 9, Serv. size: 2 tbsp (30g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 2.5g (3% DV), Sat. Fat 0.0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 110mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas.0g (0% DV).