Roasted Onion Balsamic Hummus is a smooth and somewhat elevated tasting hummus which is reminiscent of a classic dinner salad and/or fire roasted vegetables. Another flavor you can feel good about eating which is gluten free and vegan!


Garbanzo Beans, Tahini (Ground Sesame), Garlic, Onion, Balsamic Vinegar, Non-GMO Citric Acid, Sea Salt

Nutritional Facts

Servings: about 15, Serv. Size 2 Tbsp. (30g), Amount per serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 2g (3%DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 110mg (5%DV), Total Carb. 7g (2%DV), Fiber 2g (7%DV), Total Sugars 0g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars (0%DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D (0%DV), Calcium 20mg (2%DV), Iron 0.9mg (4%DV), Potassium 80mg (2%DV).