A healthy classic pairing, our naturally fresh Spinach & Artichoke Hummus goes beyond the ordinary with fresh taste and smooth texture. Using only a few, vegan ingredients with no added oil.
Garbanzo Beans, Tahini (Ground Sesame), Fresh Spinach, Artichoke, Garlic, Non-GMO Citric Acid, Sea Salt
Servings: about 9, Serv. size: 2 tbsp (30g), Amount per serving:
Calories 60, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (0% DV).