Our healthy Zaatar Hummus presents an intoxicating blend of flavors derived from the traditional middle eastern spice mix. Vegan, aromatic and zesty, Zaatar Hummus is an excellent companion to fresh or roasted vegetables, especially carrots, or as a spread on flatbread for the perfect afternoon snack.


Garbonzo Beans, Tahini (Sesame Seeds), Olive Oil, Zaatar Seasoning (Thyme, Sumac Roasted Sesame, Roasted Wheat, Caraway Seed, Dill Seeds, Tumeric), Non-GMO Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Garlic

Nutritional Facts

Servings: About 9; Serv. Size 2 Tbs (30 g); Amount per Serving:
Calories 70, Total Fat 3g (4%DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0 mg, Sodium 105 mg (5%DV), Total Carb. 9g (3%DV), Fiber 2 g (8%DV), Total Sugar 1 g (Incl 0g Added Sugars), Protein 3g, Calcium (2%DV), Iron (10%DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.