Our Trazza Zesty Lemon Hummus has a bright and sunny flavor. We love this taste of spreadable, dippable sunlight! Get ready for your next picnic favorite with this healthy, vegan hummus.


Garbanzo Beans, Tahini (Ground Sesame Seeds), Garlic, Non-GMO Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Lemon Oil

Nutritional Facts

Servings: about 9, Serv. Size 2 Tbsp. (30g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 2.5g (3%DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 105mg (5%DV), Total Carb. 8g (3%DV), Fiber 2g (8%DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars (0%DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D (0%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (6%DV), Potassium (5%DV).