Looking for easy appetizer bites (or just a quick simple snack), these simple toasted baba ghanooj and tomato crostini check off all the boxes – low fat, full of flavor, and just minutes to prepare!
- 1 Baguette
- Grape or Roma Tomatoes
- Trazza Baba Ghanooj
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the baguette into thin rounds.
- Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- Generously spread Trazza Baba Ghanooj onto each slice.
- Top each slice with one half of a tomato, face down.
- Place prepared baguette slices onto a baking tray and lightly dust with parmesan cheese (optional).
- Toast in oven* for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Watch closely!
*Alternatively – small batches can simply be toasted in a toaster oven.
Serve warm and enjoy!