When it comes to Mediterranean comfort food, pasta reigns supreme, and baked chicken Alfredo is perfect on a cold winter’s day. Of course, we like to play with our food, so we’ve and added our own Trazza twist!
Cooked Chicken – Shredded or Cubed
1 ½ Cups Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Garlic Cloves - Minced
3 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Chicken Broth
¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese
½ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp Pepper
Trazza Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Hummus
Cherry Tomatoes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375o
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the Alfredo sauce.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until soft
- Add flour to thicken, and stir in chicken broth and milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain cooked pasta, return to pan and stir in the Alfredo sauce, chicken, and Trazza Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Hummus mixing until fully combined.
- Add 1 cup shredded Italian cheese and mix together.
- Spread the pasta mixture into an oven-proof baking dish and top with remaining ½ cup Italian cheese.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and top with halved cherry tomatoes (optional).
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Original recipe from Gimme Some Oven.