Both spicy and cool, this easy-to-make treat makes a great appetizer or a healthy snack.
- Focaccia - cut into quarters and slice each quarter lengthwise
- Two 10-ounce Trazza Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
- 1 bunch of Broccolini - grilled, broiled, or pan seared
- OPTIONAL: 1 Jalapeño pepper – sliced thin (seeds removed for less heat)
- Trazza Tzatziki
- Cilantro - rough chopped 1/4 - 1/3 cup
- Brush Focaccia with olive oil and toast until lightly crisp. You can use a toaster oven or your broiler in your oven by moving the oven rack to its highest position (be warned that this technique toasts very quickly, do not leave unattended).
- Spread a generous amount of Trazza Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus on the toasted focaccia.
- Place broccolini (and jalapeno) atop the hummus.
- Sprinkle fresh dill and green onion on top.
Makes 8 open-faced sandwiches