Need a quick breakfast? Here’s a healthy and satisfying alternative to a butter and jam English muffin. Made on a multigrain English muffin and packed full of fiber, protein and vitamins, our Spinach and Hummus Melt packs a hearty punch!
Spinach is a good source of Niacin and Zinc, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper and Manganese. Trazza Original Hummus also delivers Fiber, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
- Multigrain English Muffin
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- Grated Mozzarella or Italian Cheese Blend
- Trazza Original Hummus
- Spread about a tablespoon of Trazza Original Hummus on each half of the English muffin
- Layer the spinach leaves on top of the hummus – 4-6 leaves per half
- Top with shredded cheese
- Toast in toaster oven until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned
- Serve hot and enjoy!